Graham has been a professional fire safety engineer since 2012, achieving Chartered status in 2017 and C10 accreditation (now Registered Certifier – Fire Safety) in 2018. Having previously attained a masters degree from the University of Edinburgh
in Structural and Fire Safety Engineering, Graham has a well rounded knowledge of the fundamentals of fire engineering. Using this, he is able to envision and develop effective performance solutions based on advanced technical justification.
Graham took on the role of Technical Director at CORE in 2018 and, ably supported by the team at CORE, continues to develop innovative solutions to complex problems using the latest knowledge in the industry.
- Masters of Engineering (Structural and Fire Safety), University of Edinburgh
- Member, Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- National Engineering Register (NER) – fire safety
- Registered Certifier – Fire Safety (previously known as C10)
- Certificate of completion (External Fire Spread Risk in Tall Buildings), University of Queensland