Neil is a fire safety professional with 35 + years of industry experience across the full range of industry involvement.
Commencing as a fire protection cadet engineer, Neil has gained experience in fire system design, estimating and project management for both major and minor fire services installations projects.
Neil is also an experienced special hazards engineer with roles in sales, engineering and project management for a range of special hazards projects in Australia and internationally, including gaseous fire suppression systems, water deluge, foam and wet chemical systems.
Over the last 20 years, Neil’s focus has been on consultancy in the area of fire code compliance, fire system compliance and fire engineering (performance based solutions) where his advice is sought by all segments of the industry.
“The fire protection industry, whilst specialised, offers the opportunity to work in all industry segments in a wide range of capacities. I feel fortunate to be a part of it and enjoy sharing my experience and expertise with clients and colleagues and relish solving a problem.”
- Masters of Fire Safety Engineering, Western Sydney University
- NSW Accredited Practitioner – Fire Safety Assessment (Unrestricted)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Building Surveying, Western Sydney University